Thursday, June 9, 2016

16 March 2016: Your daily screw up report

             Well hello there. It’s your daily screw up report. Our chief reporter this evening, Sushi. Sush, how’s it lookin’ out there? Well, not too good, honestly. It seems as though I can’t seem to bounce back into the swing of things. I am having enough trouble with my school being passive aggressive at me, and on top of that I’m not eating well, I’m not working out, etc. So it’s all just kind of a downward vicious cycle. It’s times like this that I really miss the conveniences of the first world: organized exercise, constant access to healthy/fresh foods, and daily conversation with Americans. If it weren’t for my awesome students (who, with Lisa and Ryan’s help, I’m managing much better now), I would have no motivation to stay here. But if I were me (and I am), I’d tell my sorry self to look on the bright side: My principal OKed the girls’club, I’m going to Mohale’s Hoek and Maseru in a few days, where I’ll be able to see my friends including Lea who’s coming back with his mom for a few days, my students are great, my dog is awesome, and I’m getting tons of sleep.
                So don’t fret too much, dear readers. Life goes on and I think it’s about to get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment