Saturday, November 8, 2014

Update: I'm alive

I'm here in the camp town with semi consistent Internet, so here are some quick updates: Lesotho is beautiful and the mountains in the sunset are amazing. Training is getting to be tedious, but the people (Basotho and other trainees) are great. I will start actually cooking for myself today, which is awesome, seeing that I get 90% empty carbs for food from my host family. To find where I am, look for Teyateyaneng (camptown of Berea district) and Ha Koali/Ha Mothebesoane (my training village) on a map. I buzzed my hair off an have plans to sell it to a witch doctor. I have become the "official" PCPT (peace corps personal trainer - peace corps loves acronyms.) for our group along with my friend Lee. All the little kids here love to do handstands, so I fit right in. More info to come later. I love you all! Keep on being awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment